While your Lennox® furnace cannot talk to you, it does have a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the failure, your furnace might show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are a few basic HVAC adjustments you can do without an expert, most services are best handled by the professionals. When your heating system won’t turn on or provide warmth, reach out to Brandon Heating and Plumbing at 204-728-0180 for experienced furnace repair in Brandon.
Our specialists will swiftly determine and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can repair all kinds or configuration—and get the heat restored to your home quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this setup to tell you it’s heating properly.
Regular function consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you see one light blinking slowly and the other blinking fast, your heating system might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your furnace is heating like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the incorrect location on the burner. Reach out to us at 204-728-0180 for assistance.
Here are some of the most typical issues for Lennox heaters.
Heater Refuses to Kick On
Here are many of the light arrangements you may observe when your furnace will not or keep heating. The majority of these issues must be handled by an expert, like one from Brandon Heating and Plumbing.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your furnace might not have power. Go to the breaker box to make sure the heater fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly flips after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 204-728-0180.
- A single light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The switch is an essential safety device that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this problem without professional help.
- One light is flashing quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system may have a wiring fault that needs specialized help from Brandon Heating and Plumbing.
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This piece circulates hot air from the furnace into your residence. We can assist in pinpointing what’s wrong with this component.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This signifies your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 204-728-0180 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your furnace’s motherboard or wiring. Brandon Heating and Plumbing can determine the fault and take care of it.
- The pair of lights show every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system may have a flame problem. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 204-728-0180 for support.
- One light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This typically indicates your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your HVAC system from getting too hot. Reach out to the specialists at Brandon Heating and Plumbing for assistance.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what could be at fault when you notice your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- The pair of lights are showing alternating quick flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be working. This part lights gas in your furnace to produce heat and should be repaired by a specialist from Brandon Heating and Plumbing.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your furnace in working order without delay, depend on the professionals at Brandon Heating and Plumbing. Our techs will fix the error right away and have your residence feeling comfortable again in a short time. Contact us at 204-728-0180 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.