Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Brandon Heating and Plumbing expert. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Brandon are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our professionals can look for warnings and reveal issues for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Brandon Heating and Plumbing in Brandon deliver quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 204-728-0180.