Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Brandon Heating and Plumbing expert each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Brandon Heating and Plumbing service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Brandon Heating and Plumbing team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.