Which Ventilation System is Right for Your Home?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are suitable for brand new or remodeled energy-saving houses, the type you require takes into account your regional conditions. Residences in certain areas, such as the Midwest, can benefit from each of them.
Get more information about the equipment we provide. Or give us a call at 204-728-0180 for more facts on which specifically is right for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for frigid climates.
- Exhausts air from your living space and switches it with refreshing air from the outside.
- Maintains heat so you won’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for arid areas of the United States.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Balances moisture so you can run your air conditioning not as much.